Papers and posters are invited for the Conference on the following topics:
- Lexicography and language technologies
- Lexicography and corpus linguistics
- Lexicography for Specialized Languages, Terminology, and Terminography
- Lexicological Issues of Lexicographical Relevance
- Bilingual Lexicography
- The Dictionary-Making Process
- Research on Dictionary Use
- Issues of Dictionary Didactics.
The main topics are not meant to exclude any lexicographic topic. Papers and posters that are relevant to the conference, but which do not fit into any of the categories 1-8, will be reviewed nonetheless and considered for presentation.
Types of contributions
Submissions can be presented as
- Full papers
The working languages of the Conference are Georgian and English. Georgian abstracts should be translated into English.
Guidelines for submissions:
Font: Times New Roman, 12
Spacing: 1.5 lines
Number of words: minimum 500 words
All proposals will be anonymously reviewed by two members of the Scientific Committee.
The deadline for the submission of abstracts is June 15, 2023.
You can register for the conference here